Just thought I'd give a review of Felicity's Stable set to those who have boys. This set has great play value for boys. My sons, age 10 and 12 played with it for hours the past two days. I don't have any horses yet and the dolls weren't in the picture. Since I was very preoccupied with other activity, I'm not sure what all the boys imagined with the set. But I know at one point it was a perfect jail, with two of the fence pieces making the door grate. And I heard the cat meow once so I think the maze didn't work out as the boys hoped. But they really did have a lot of fun.

My review of the set is [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] thumbs up. The wheelbarrow is very well made and sturdy. The six fence pieces snap together very easily. One of the spring-loaded tiny pegs that hold the fence together broke off the first time we assembled the fence but it still holds together. The backdrop looks really cool. Both sides are decorated but the outside is just plain wood walls so you can actually use this piece as a wood-paneled room if you reverse it. I'm not sure what kind of room it would look good in. Oh I know, a den! With fireplace! And an overstuffed chair, endtable and a bookshelf with lots of books! [img]wink.gif[/img]

I'm looking forward to eventually getting a horse and Felicity with her gorgeous green riding habit to go with my Elizabeth in her pink riding habit.
= = = =
Ok, as to other AG items that have great boy play value... all the dishes & food pieces are a great hit with my sons. Also Coconut (who we think is a boy) and all of Coconut's accessories.

Julia